Tax ID card


You need the tax ID card for two reasons: your scholarship can be transferred only if you have a tax number. Secondly, you might want to work during your study period or in the holidays – for that you need a tax number too.

Please visit the following site where you’ll find detailled information about the tax ID card and about the application process:

Having the form instructions in English will help you to fill out the form. All you need is your passport. You will get the tax ID card by post to the dormitory’s address. Of course I’ll help you by filling out this document.